lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-06-2016, 05:44 AM   #1
kidn1980
Not Yet Wild

Question Bad boy buggy need help

Oky buddy has a bad boy buggy predator and he is telling it's electric and gas but however only runs in electronic mode, I don't know much of these things but trying to see if I could possibly fix it. How do I get it to run in gas mode or what are some things I could look at? He said he took it to dealer and they were of no help basically told him sol. Thanks for any help, he is a good buddy and want to help
kidn1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-06-2016, 11:35 AM   #2
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Default Re: Bad boy buggy need help

These things can be troublesome. Is this the one that is built on a DS chassis?

to BGW
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 01:53 PM   #3
mjroman20
Gone Wild

What controller is in there for the electric drive? I was looking over a wiring diagram for one of these BBB dual fuel carts. There is likely an issue with the VCM if you have one. or what they had labeled as a 'bobby box' It seems to give the OK for the gas system to run and cut the interlock from the electric.
mjroman20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 11:41 AM   #4
kidn1980
Not Yet Wild

jakesnake27- I have no idea sir, I am new to this and trying to help a buddy out. I am trying to fix it for him. What is a DS chassis?

mjroman20- you have me on that, it is located out at the ranch so really couldn't look at it but going to get it this weekend hoprfully.
kidn1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car