lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center
Design Center Shop tools, fabrication and Paint and Body

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-29-2009, 07:25 AM   #1
nujac
Getting Wild

Default Interchangeable parts? (Different cart same part)

I was searching this forum for a list of interchangeable parts. For example which brand golf carts share the same parts. I had a three wheel ez go for years and never had a problem finding parts for it. Now I have a 94 Columbia Par Car that is a different story. The cart runs great, goes fast, and climbs hills like a mountain goat. There are things that I am looking for that I can not find but believe that other brand carts may use the same parts. Or shops that carry or make hard to find OEM parts.

Things I am currently looking for.
1. Replacement bottom seat. No just the cover.
2. Clutch buttoms/ramps.
3. Better air filter system that is less restrictive. (maybe motorcycle K&M filter.)
4. Front tie rod ends.
5. Torque clutch springs or performace kit.
nujac is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-29-2009, 07:58 AM   #2
nujac
Getting Wild

Default Re: Interchangeable parts? (Different cart same part)

Found this site seams to have everything for air filters.
http://www.knfilters.com/search/appsearch.aspx
Old 11-29-2009, 10:11 AM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

The clutches themselves are still available. Try calling one of the sponsors and asking them about getting parts. The parts won't be listed on their sites because it is not such a popular cart like your ezgo was
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:57 PM   #4
nujac
Getting Wild

Thanks for the tip.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:31 AM   #5
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

Come on ScottyB, "not such a popular cart..." At least it still climbs like a mountain goat! Nujac, our seats are manufactured by our own sister company Seats, Inc, which also manufactures seats for the OTR Trucking Industry. We don't get generics somewhere, so you're best bet is to just find something close, or refabricate the seat yourself over the winter.
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:37 AM   #6
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Support View Post
Come on ScottyB, "not such a popular cart..." At least it still climbs like a mountain goat! Nujac, our seats are manufactured by our own sister company Seats, Inc, which also manufactures seats for the OTR Trucking Industry. We don't get generics somewhere, so you're best bet is to just find something close, or refabricate the seat yourself over the winter.
You are saying they are as popular as an ezgo ? Club Car? or Yamaha? LOL When was the last one made? What do you mean come on? Like a newer one (with parts on everyone's shelves) can't climb a hill? Okay, enjoy your Harley golf carts
Old 12-07-2009, 09:40 AM   #7
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

I know what your were saying, I just couldn't pass up a Monday without giving you carp. We got out of gas vehicles last year, and have been out of golf carts for a while. And yes, our electrics can climb hills and still meet the federal road worthy vehicle laws. I don't think I've seen an EZ-Go or Club Car out driving on the roads too much.

But seriously, for a monster cart or a fun buggy, I'd go with a gas cart anyday!
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:17 AM   #8
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Old 12-10-2009, 08:01 AM   #9
nujac
Getting Wild

This is a link to the front tie rod ends. I know it is not the exact same as the OEM. I should be able to attach it to the arms with a 7/16" bolt and be good to go.

http://www.qscomponents.com/716ml.html

I having been looking how to replace my battered front end and upgrade it to an offroad style bumper and a winch. A $50 4x8 sheet of abs plastic and a heat gun may do the trick for the plastic front end (baja style were you can see the shocks and other moving parts). A little tubing on a bender should be able to set me up with a bumper and a place to mount a winch.

My camera died so no pictures. Will get pictures soon.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:33 AM   #10
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

i just wish natioanla seats could make a seat, where the seat sushion is not held by webbing and like the sears seat were it has a nice full metal pan to hod your ***, and not let the *** lumbar dig into the seat frame. and they could also upgrade the fabric, get a little fith wheeel grease in the velour or any kind of fabric other then Pleather" and you have a nice spot on it for as long as you have that cushion/seat.
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center