lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-09-2021, 08:02 AM   #1
Takagari
Not Yet Wild

Default Willing to pay someone in here for their knowledge

I know daily new people post and ask.

I'm trying to do a 2008 rxv to leaf conversion.

A lot of threads I'm reading have product models and slightly outdated numbers etc.

I'm trying to learn, as I could do this conversion to a number of carts if this first one goes well.

I'm more than willing to pay for someone's time in helping me figure out, what bms to get, what charger. What other fuses relays etc. I need.

I've got access to all types of carts really. So want to nail down exactly what is needed to essentially make myself a kit.

Please message me. Thanks.
Takagari is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO