lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-04-2021, 12:55 PM   #1
19th hole
Not Yet Wild

Default G29 not responding

Bought a 2014 used G29 about a month ago It's been running great besides every once in a while I press the gas with no response. Once I press it again it takes off. Today it happened and won't take back off. When I press the gas it makes one click like it's trying to do something, but nothing happens. Had to push it off the golf course. Any ideas? Full tank of gas
19th hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-04-2021, 01:41 PM   #2
crash12888
Gone Crazy

Default Re: G29 not responding

When it does this again reach under the seat and turn the engine/starter a little bit and try it again.
If it starts then you need to sand/polish your commutator and put brushes in it.
If it still doesn't then check all cables for corrosion, test solenoid and test small wires in the starting circuit. (foot switch, key switch and all connections).
Most times it's the starter.....
crash12888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 02:33 PM   #3
19th hole
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: G29 not responding

Figured it out. One of the cables broke off. Got it reconnected. Thanks
19th hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha