lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-26-2019, 10:36 PM   #1331
raydhd
VC 460 CLONE GONE WILD

Yamaha

Default Re: Vc 460

In my younger days in cleveland I used to shovel a path out on the deck to BBQ steaks. Older and lazier now. But as you say they sure tasted great in the middle of ohio winters.
raydhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-28-2019, 01:21 PM   #1332
raydhd
VC 460 CLONE GONE WILD

Yamaha

Between all the rain we have had lately and peak high tide the road was somewhat flooded on my return from my morning errands. One of these days i am going get stranded off the island.
Old 10-31-2019, 02:29 PM   #1333
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Was raining now its snowing! My grill is out back door but no roof, so its doable but not nice in bad weather. Still use it year round but hard to cook when its subzero it wont get hot enough unless I crank it up and then it goes not grill as nice.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 02:40 PM   #1334
raydhd
VC 460 CLONE GONE WILD

Yamaha

Tried to get off the island for halloween candy and were are flooded in again. Mrs. Chevy supplied me luckily.
Old 10-31-2019, 03:54 PM   #1335
oldphart
Getting Wild

Club Car

Rain/snow here, too. Fit for man nor beast. Fortunately, my grill is on the porch of my shop, because I was told I wanted something off the grill for dinner. It's time to throw the virgin in the volcano to appease the Weather Gods.....

Jim
oldphart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 09:58 PM   #1336
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldphart View Post
Rain/snow here, too. Fit for man nor beast. Fortunately, my grill is on the porch of my shop, because I was told I wanted something off the grill for dinner. It's time to throw the virgin in the volcano to appease the Weather Gods.....

Jim
Grass drags? Wow do I miss those. Dealer here used to have them every fall that was fun, now the dealer is gone. Yes I went out its just nasty, guess up north they have a few inches unless it melted. I wish I had a roof of some kind, a project I should look into. Somehow I have no roofs, if its raining there is no place to go other than the front door.
Old 10-31-2019, 10:16 PM   #1337
raydhd
VC 460 CLONE GONE WILD

Yamaha

Some halloweeners here were getting taken around on a golf cart . We are carts are us here
Old 11-01-2019, 06:19 AM   #1338
oldphart
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by sho305 View Post
Grass drags? Wow do I miss those. Dealer here used to have them every fall that was fun, now the dealer is gone. .
What dealer? I probably raced there back in the day. I was far more serious about ice racing..... Back then, it paid better and wasn't nearly as hard on chassis. I never ran my really good trick stuff in the dirt.

Really fun....but really expensive.

Jim
Old 11-01-2019, 11:01 AM   #1339
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldphart View Post
What dealer? I probably raced there back in the day. I was far more serious about ice racing..... Back then, it paid better and wasn't nearly as hard on chassis. I never ran my really good trick stuff in the dirt.

Really fun....but really expensive.

Jim
That was alpine Yamaha, we went to the track in Stanton sometimes, another drags in cedar springs cant remember, or Greenville, someplace over there. Some guys raced the little mercs in Stanton, pretty crazy sleds to run. Another guy had Polaris indy 650 and 800 they dragged. That must have been around '90 give or take.
Old 11-01-2019, 01:36 PM   #1340
oldphart
Getting Wild

Club Car

Raced all those places....probably know all the heathens involved. The guy that tuned for me forgot more about Merc Twisters than the rest of the world will ever know. "Mr. Twister". I drove Twisters a few times. They went like stink, but you never knew exactly what direction they were gonna' head. Small world....
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps