lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2018, 11:03 PM   #1
mlanierjr
Getting Wild

Default DPI Accusense Charger with OBC Bypassed

More questions about a DPI Accusense Charger:
When I connect my charger to A/C and not the cart no led's come on to announce the mode like the manual states
Quote:
For 4 consecutive seconds, upon connection to AC Power, the Front Panel LEDs
will flash a pattern to annunciate the mode setting as Described in the following
table where ‘0’ = Off, and ‘1’ indicates LED Flashing
or I am not understanding it correctly?
When I connect the cart the charging and detection led's flash 3 times slowly and then charged and charging led's begin rapidly flashing and continue for at least 5 Minutes. The Amperage is 0. A very quiet hum is heard, but nothing close to as loud as my old Powerdrive was when it started charging. No additional voltage is coming into the battery pack according to my voltmeter.
Right golf cart receptacle is + left is - and the pack reads 49.7v Top wire, grey on the rear of the receptacle, is not connected to anything. Attached is a picture of my DIP settings.

Just to see if the wiring incorrect I attached a jumper from the grey charge receptacle to pack ground and hooked up the old powerdirve. It immediately went to 15A. I only let it run a few minutes as this is the packs first charge and I don't want to damage them. Batteries read from 8.4v to 8.59V.
Tried this with the DPI, but it had no effect.
Any Suggestion or did I get a bad charger?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4465.jpg (134.2 KB, 0 views)
mlanierjr is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car