lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's!
Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's! Side x Sides, ATVs, Quads, Bikes, Jeeps, 4x4, and everything else.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-22-2010, 12:21 PM   #1
rsurface
Not Yet Wild
Columbia

Unhappy Joyner 250cc

Does anyone out there have a copy of the repair manual for the Joyner 250cc or know where I can get one online without purchaseing a new one ?
rsurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-30-2010, 12:04 AM   #2
onray
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Joyner 250cc

Hey there, I have hunted the Internet for the Repair Manual also for the 250 cc sand vipor. Seems Joyner does NOT let those Manuals out to ANYONE. Mine is not Charging and the PARTS manual shows the Magnetor, but NOT where it is located ON the Motor. I can't find anyone to repair it or tell me WHERE it is located. I am even trying to BUY a Regulator just to try it. I can't find ANYONE that has Joyner parts, as that--teamjoynerusa.com site is a JOKE, cvan't get on it for ANY info. If you find a place for repairs, or parts, please let me know, as I am in Arizona, but would ORDER parts from ANYWHERE. Thanks Ron pumperntx@hotmail.com
onray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 12:28 AM   #3
cartin AK
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

You want Joyner parts and info? Come on over to the buggy forum. Guys are building some BADAZZ Joyners. All parts are available from Glade at http://edgepwr.com/ . Check this place out http://www.buggynews.com/portal.php
cartin AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 12:34 AM   #4
cartin AK
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I do not know how far you are from Buckeye but there is a GREAT Joyner man there by the name of Nathan. He sales and services Joyners and is actually putting a kit together to put a Polaris 500cc in a 250 Sand Viper. http://arizonatntsports.com/
Old 04-01-2010, 08:53 AM   #5
rsurface
Not Yet Wild
Columbia

Question Re: Joyner 250cc

Hey Cartin AK can you give me the info on the Joyner repair guy in Buckeye im not far from there and he may be able to shed some light into our problems here thanks Ron
Old 04-01-2010, 09:37 AM   #6
cartin AK
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

http://arizonatntsports.com/ Tell Nathan Brian from Alaska sent you.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:55 AM   #7
rsurface
Not Yet Wild
Columbia

Thanks Brian this is a big help to us newbies thanks for the info Ron & Kat
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's!