lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-06-2020, 07:22 AM   #1
young_pup
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2008 CC Precedent Gas Build

Picked up this '08 Precedent Gas cart in early March thinking it would be good to get before spring hit and everyone bought them up for the summer... turned out it's been a lifesaver with the whole quarantine thing for the last 6wks. We get out in our neighborhood everyday on it.

It was almost bone stock when we brought it home. First upgrades were side mirrors, next were a 6" A-arm lift and 23x10.50R12 Tires on steel wheels. I'm going for the slightly off-road utilitarian look and like steelies over billet.

Need to upgrade the brakes, and want to stretch it at some point. Maybe later this year. Also going to add seat belts, and turn signals/brake signals to the stock light package that's on it. It runs at 20MPH now with the wheel upgrade.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BEFORE.jpg (201.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg AFTER.jpg (188.9 KB, 0 views)
young_pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-06-2020, 09:13 PM   #2
Pickensmd
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2008 CC Precedent Gas Build

Looks great, will it fit in the garage now after that lift? Haha
Pickensmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 05:37 AM   #3
young_pup
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 2008 CC Precedent Gas Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickensmd View Post
Looks great, will it fit in the garage now after that lift? Haha
Ha! I was worried about it... I installed the lift and new wheels in the garage and let it roll backwards while I stood with my foot on the brake holding onto the top and checking while it went through the garage door opening. Clears by about 2"
young_pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides