lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2020, 06:10 PM   #1
Grub
Not Yet Wild

Default 2014 Precedent w/ Alltrax Controller

Hi All - I just joined the site after reading through several posts. I have a 2014 Precedent and installed an Alltrax XCT 300 Controller from scottyb today. I have gone from an average of 13 mph to 22 mph, which is great, but I am also having some issues. After about 15 to 20 minutes, the cart drops down to about 5 mph. The battery light doesn't come on, but after I charge it for a bit, the speed goes back up. I am not sure if it is slowing down because it's low on charge or could it possibly be overheating? When I connect it to the ERIC charger, it doesn't beep 3 times any longer either, but appears to be charging normally.

With the exception of the new controller, everything else on it is stock. Any thoughts on why it is slowing down? Also, should it still be beeping 3 times when I connect the charger?

Thanks!
Grub is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car