lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's
Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-28-2008, 06:45 PM   #1
Woodie1976
Gone Wild

Default TampaCop and ScottyB

just got off the phone with TampaCop and wow what a guy.... goes out and puts his life on the line for us....THANK YOU for your services... your one of the true American Hero's

scottyb said he was going to mail out a check.... and guess what.... HE DID right when he said he was going too....thanks ....lol.... too bad the mail ate there sitckers... :( ... new replacement stickers will be sent out tomorrow morning...

but i just wanted to let ya all know about these 2.... if ya ever get a chance to do deals with them.... do them.... there good people's
Woodie1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-28-2008, 07:37 PM   #2
Tampa Cop
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: TampaCop and ScottyB

Thanks AKA "Woodie",

Was a pleasure talking to you tonight. This guy stands behind his work, would deal with him again. You are a stand up guy, ever get down my way, look me up...

Tampa Cop (Eddie)
Tampa Cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 08:09 PM   #3
Woodie1976
Gone Wild

"nods head" it would be a honer to meet up with you eddie.... next time where down that way we will have to get you Floridians together and hang out for a day
Woodie1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:10 AM   #4
hotwatermusic
Gone Wild

tampacop where do you work. my cousins work in tampa -temple terrece-Patty Powers- i think she is like the captain or something and the other is tim powers he works for Pasco county as i think a detective? names ring a bell?
hotwatermusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 02:08 AM   #5
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Woody PM sent. Thanks
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's