lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-09-2010, 09:04 AM   #11
FIXEROFCARTS
Gone Wild

Default Re: Electrical Question (Battery Related)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiggins18 View Post
What I want to also avoid other than getting stranded is what happens to my neighbors club car. She has a radio and when your at full acceleration the radio doesnt have enough power and it pretty much mutes the sound. I was under the impression this will happen to me also if I go down the route of a reducer.
You will need a good amp reducer and have it properly installed with the right guage wire. Ive redone many with the symptoms you describe. A 10 amp reducer and running thru 16 guage wont do it.
FIXEROFCARTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-10-2010, 09:09 AM   #12
Ddill
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Electrical Question (Battery Related)

I have a 20a reducer on my cart and I can play 18 holes of golf and listen to all the tunes I wish no prob....
Ddill is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin