lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-09-2013, 08:19 PM   #1
SaltLifeCC
Gone Wild

Default So, anyone have a stock Precedent roof they need to move?

Been working on getting the cart ready to go for the summer. Was going to shine it up this weekend. But today my son wasn't able to get his 4-wheeler to start and decided to take the cart instead. I didn't mind because I am trying to get the new batts broken in. 3 dogs run out in front of him, he swerves and flips the cart on its side. The main damage appears to be to the roof and possibly the supports. The roof is now broken at the connecting point on the driver rear and near the front support there is some serious road dash and about a 10 inch crack/hole. Of course, now the hole top is tilted/bent toward the passenger side. Not sure if i can get the supports back where they belong or not. Will get a better look at it tomorrow in the sunlight. Thought maybe I would check here and see if anyone maybe installed a long top and has the old original roof laying around and you want to get rid of it. I found one on eBay for $130 plus $60 shipped. Looks like a brand new one would set me back a lot more than that. So much for the subwoofer I was going to put on for him this year.
SaltLifeCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-09-2013, 08:49 PM   #2
grandpa1
Gone Wild

Default Re: So, anyone have a stock Precedent roof they need to move?

I have a tan one that I just took off a cart I'm working on.Im in florida
grandpa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:56 PM   #3
SaltLifeCC
Gone Wild

Where in Fl? Tan is the color of mine. More of an off-white really.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:08 AM   #4
grandpa1
Gone Wild

Ok well let me know if you want it. Im around gainesville. 50.00 and it's yours.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:36 AM   #5
SaltLifeCC
Gone Wild

Thanks - not sure how I'd go about getting it from there. I'd certainly give you the $50 for it. My folks live at The Villages, so I was hoping you were near there. I'm in NC.
Old 05-10-2013, 06:33 PM   #6
grandpa1
Gone Wild

The Villages are about an 1 1/2 hrs away. I can get it there monday sometime for 100.00 That will cover the top and my time and fuel if that works for you? 3524949517
Old 05-10-2013, 06:34 PM   #7
grandpa1
Gone Wild

1 1/2 hr away from where the top is. I'm in ocala myself.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:40 PM   #8
SaltLifeCC
Gone Wild

Appreciate it grandpa1. I ordered one online for $120. I took the broken top off today and cleaned the cart up good. Some powder coat missing in the front roof support and rear seat frame but could have been worse. Some fluid leaked from the batteries when it was on its side and made some permanent drip marks down the body on the driver side. But everything seems to work okay and it still drives good.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car