lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-23-2019, 06:30 PM   #1
Firesapple
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Another Lift Kit question....

Ok, guys.... so I own a 2016 Club Car Precedent that I’m building from frame off/up. My 2 options of lift kits are either a 3” or a 6” Jake’s Spindle lift kit. My garage’s clearance is 80” (little over 6.5 feet). I have 14” wheels with 205/40 street tires (the height is 21” measured from the floor to top of the tire).

So here is my question.... can anyone here tell me how high “SHOULD” my car be from the floor to the edge of the rear wheel well if I were to install a 3” Jake’s Kit or a 6” Lift Kit given the information provided?

And No, the difference is not as easy as 3” as I would have thought. After installing the 6” kit and removing and installing the 3” kit, my car ONLY went down a little over ONE INCH 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔. I called & sent pictures to Nivel and the Tech had no explanations why only 1” difference.

Thank you 😊
Firesapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
club car 2016, height, lift kit spindle
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car