lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-22-2018, 04:57 PM   #1
frontquad
Not Yet Wild

Default 2014 precedent eric algorithms

Hi Guys, long time lurker with a failed ERIC charger - got hit by a storm surge. ordered & received a new ERiC but a -0003 vs the -0008(club car branded) that I had. they r replacing with the correct -0008(cc) charger. Meanwhile, the -0003 is an "industrial" version with changeable algorithms via lcd display & selector button and all ERIC chargers have a USB port for uploading a program. the ? is - which algorithm to use while waiting for the replacement to show up? there are no algorithms listed on Delta=Q's website for my PD plus+ 8v pack. the charger I received only has P071 stored. P071 is for a US 8V-GC battery pack(140-200AH rating). outside of forum info that these pd+ batteries are made by Johnson Controls, I haven't found any other info.... any thoughts?
Oh yeah, my precedent is an off-lease 2014 s/n JE1441- that I got for almost a song.....
frontquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-24-2018, 01:46 PM   #2
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: 2014 precedent eric algorithms

I would call Tech support and see where they can help you with the Delta-Q. I am sure they can, you just have to get to the right contact person.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 11:08 AM   #3
Fairtax4me
Bonafide Nincompoop

Club Car

Default Re: 2014 precedent eric algorithms

IS there any info on your batteries as to AH capacity? Any part number or model numbers?
Knowing the AH capacity is probably the most important for selecting the right charge algorithm. Contacting Delta-Q for assistance would be a good idea also, but they may need model info from the battery to give you the right recommendation.
Fairtax4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car