lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2017, 02:57 PM   #1
cfuller
Not Yet Wild

Default First Time cart build '99 DS

New to carts and just picked up a '99 DS and instantly blew up my eBay account. Picked up the Jeep body, 6" lift, rear seat, custom seat covers, rocker guards, "carbon fiber" dash kit, steering wheel with adapter, and 14" MadJax Transformer wheels with 22" Tires. Gonna shoot the whole body in gray bedliner. Super excited to kick this off. Just want some feedback on what i should look out for when starting this project. Anything else i should update while i have it torn down to the frame? Not sure the age of the batteries but seems to run around 18 MPH with me and the Mrs. I've read that bigger tires will increase speed a bit but diminish torque, I'm not hauling anything its gonna be more of a LSV and camp site cart so I should be good on that front. Any thoughts or tips would be appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cart delivered.jpg (197.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Cart Front.jpg (190.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Cart Jeep Kit.jpg (135.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Cart Wheels-Tires.jpg (98.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Cart Lift Kit.jpg (65.7 KB, 0 views)
cfuller is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car