lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-11-2013, 08:31 AM   #1
Cc44
Not Yet Wild

Default 94' club car acceleration problem

Hello, I'm new to the golf cart mechanic world, been pretty lucky till now. It is a 94' 36v club car that we use just to beat around our property. I just replaced the 6 Trojan battery's ands v glide ( the v glide was worn out started to arc and melt). Now it accelerates full blast once you tap the pedal. I made a diagram of the battery and v glide wiring so I could wire them back the way they were, which operated just fine. Any suggestions before I replace part that I don't need to. Thanks for the help
Cc44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-11-2013, 09:22 AM   #2
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 94' club car acceleration problem

. . . did not mention if it were a controller cart or resistor cart . . here is diagram for resistor cart . . double check your cable connections from VGlide to resistor pack (if this is what you have) to make sure your connections match . . .

. . . here is diagram for controller cart:

Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:31 AM   #3
Cc44
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 94' club car acceleration problem

It is the first one. I will double check. Thanks
Cc44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car