lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-06-2014, 08:39 PM   #1
GotaCamaro
Getting Wild

Default What is the best year/brand Golf cart to buy with plans to modify (speed and lift)?

I am in the market to get a newer golf cart that I want to modify for:

1. speed/torque (to around 20-24mph)
2. Lifted with bigger tires/wheels

I want to do this right, and on a budget. So i dont want to buy the wrong model cart and have to spend 500$ more on modifications where as another cart can be 'programed' by the dealer to obtain results cheaper.

3. Do I want PDS or the new RXV's?
4. What year did the RXV's start?
5. What is the best way to get to 20-24 MPH ?
6. Is there certain lifts that I should avoid? What brand is good?

I appreciate any help! I dont know the differences between CC, EXGO and yamaha and not sure if one has big advantages over another.
GotaCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-08-2014, 08:45 PM   #2
Epb
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: What is the best year/brand Golf cart to buy with plans to modify (speed and lift

I think this may be your answer but it will take some funds.
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...ml#post1099968

I have a cc and it reads as you want ezgo. Either way speed and torque cost money and you can find favorites by all on here.
Epb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts