lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2018, 06:35 AM   #1
MUDSLINGER250
Getting Wild

Default Navitas controller

I understand the ezgo rxv ac motor is no comparison to the torque of a a dc motor as far as climbing over logs up hills and the cart being loaded with seed sacks and fat folks. I have the new batteries I've changed all my cables to 2 Awg because I'm an electrician and get free wire I knew it wouldn't make a performance change on the cart but why not make bigger cables if you can. Now I've seen this 600 amp navitas controller for these carts and just want to know would it make a difference in power on this cart or is this rxv motor basically giving all it can with what it's got. Thanks everyone for your answers on prior posts also.
MUDSLINGER250 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO