lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-12-2016, 07:43 PM   #1
Htownblue
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default @TahoeDawg ....Just bought a set of wheels from you. Love your selection.

Kudos for your selection of wheels and combos you have. And I strongly recommend others check out his site as well as the other site sponsors who have some fantastic products and service to boot.

The 14" Red Vampire wheels with the 23's are gonna look good on this Black and Red cart I'm building. Can't wait to get them friend.
Htownblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-12-2016, 07:45 PM   #2
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Default Re: @TahoeDawg ....Just bought a set of wheels from you. Love your selection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htownblue View Post
Kudos for your selection of wheels and combos you have. And I strongly recommend others check out his site as well as the other site sponsors who have some fantastic products and service to boot.

The 14" Red Vampire wheels with the 23's are gonna look good on this Black and Red cart I'm building. Can't wait to get them friend.
Thank you so much for your order. I'll get on this first thing in the morning and make sure you receive them quickly.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 07:48 PM   #3
Htownblue
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: @TahoeDawg ....Just bought a set of wheels from you. Love your selection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
Thank you so much for your order. I'll get on this first thing in the morning and make sure you receive them quickly.
Thanks, but no need to rush. I won't need them for another week to two weeks at all. Putting on an all,sports and new suspension all around so it's on Jack stands for the time being.

I've ordered a few other things from you in the past and am always pleased with the promptness in which I receive them. Hope others here follow suit.
Old 09-12-2016, 08:15 PM   #4
crash test dummy

Old 09-13-2016, 09:33 PM   #5
Htownblue
Gone Wild

Club Car

Old 09-13-2016, 09:50 PM   #6
crash test dummy

omg!!!
Old 09-13-2016, 10:18 PM   #7
Htownblue
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash test dummy View Post
omg!!!
Hahaha. Can't tell if that was tongue in cheek or what but it made me laugh.

Hopefully they look good on the cart. I'll post pics when done. Two,tone black and red body with red accents throughout the cart and seats.

Tags
wheels
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car