lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2019, 12:20 AM   #1
Down South
Growing In Grace

Club Car

Default Battery question again, mine are shot

I know this has been brought more times than Carter has liver pills but my batteries are not holding charge. Not even with a maintainer hooked up they start dropping below the beloved 50.9V pack voltage. The batteries are 5 yrs old.
My cart, not the one in my avatar is a 2015 rebuild. It has the 6-8V batteries
I purchased the cart used and I could tell that battery maintenance was not a priority from the previous owner and I figured batteries had already suffered before I started babying them.

I saw some at Costco a few weeks ago. Interstate, GC8, RC 110, ah@20hr 160.
I don't remember the price but it wasn't bad. Are these good batteries or should I try to find a Trojan dealer or other?

Anyway, gotta shuck out some bucks for new batteries. Not looking to replace one battery. I will change the pack.

I've got some research to do but I'd appreciate recommendations. I'll add that to my research.
Down South is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car