lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2016, 08:38 AM   #1
Hunter450
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default CC Aftermarket Steering Wheel Advice

After a long fought battle with my stock steering wheel I finally got it off. I had an old boat steering wheel that I put on the after buying an adapter from a site sponsor. Of course the holes in the wheel didn't line up with the adapter so I had to drill the wheel to make it work. Problem now is the steering wheel is closer to the driver due to the deeper dish design and makes getting in and out of the cart a cheek slide maneuver over the seat hip bars With my 5/6 hole adapter can I use an aftermarket steering wheel for any CC? Does anyone have any thoughts on those steering wheels that are "flat" on bottom they call "D" design? I'm done with getting in or out my cart from passenger side.
Hunter450 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car