lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-14-2018, 04:34 PM   #1
Brewcraft951
Not Yet Wild

Default Looking for speed/torque options for 2015 Precedent

Hi,
I just purchased a 2015 Precedent. I do not have many details as I have not taken delivery of it yet. I do know it will have new Trojin batteries, LED light kit, and back seat installed.

Assuming that it is stock in all other ways, what are my options to increase power and torque?

I have a 6" lift kit, 14" wheels, and 23" tires that will be installed as soon as it arrives if that is a factor.

Thanks!
Brewcraft951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-14-2018, 04:52 PM   #2
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Default Re: Looking for speed/torque options for 2015 Precedent

4 Gauge minimum cable set, 200 amp solenoid, Alltrax XCT400 controller. This is a great package if you're wanting to use the factory motor. If you choose to upgrade the motor (I recommend the Admiral MOT-A2 or MOT-A4), get the 500 amp version of the XCT controller, with 2 gauge cables and a 400 amp solenoid. It'll rock your world. Either of these controllers can be programmed to work for your specific vehicle with any specific motor. They're very user friendly and come with a 2 year warranty.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 03:34 PM   #3
nathank
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
4 Gauge minimum cable set, 200 amp solenoid, Alltrax XCT400 controller. This is a great package if you're wanting to use the factory motor. If you choose to upgrade the motor (I recommend the Admiral MOT-A2 or MOT-A4), get the 500 amp version of the XCT controller, with 2 gauge cables and a 400 amp solenoid. It'll rock your world. Either of these controllers can be programmed to work for your specific vehicle with any specific motor. They're very user friendly and come with a 2 year warranty.
If he did what you recommend, what would he be looking at for a top speed with his 6 in lift and 23s?
nathank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 05:19 PM   #4
E36Racer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathank View Post
If he did what you recommend, what would he be looking at for a top speed with his 6 in lift and 23s?
The controller/wires/solenoid should be good for 25-27 with the stock motor and a healthy pack.
E36Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:28 PM   #5
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

E36Racer is correct.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car