lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-02-2009, 05:08 PM   #1
smschillig
Not Yet Wild

Default G22 will not charge

First off I'm new to the site and love what I have seen so far!

Went to take my cart out today and it was dead and will not charge. After reading around I have decided that batteries are too low to kick charger on. It has been stored for a while and I did not know about setting the tow swich before storing. If I use my car charger to charge each battery will I then be able to charge the cart?
smschillig is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-02-2009, 05:57 PM   #2
craig tn
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: G22 will not charge

I would charge 2 batteries at a time, that way you would be putting around 6-7 volts to each battery and not 12-14 volts to 1 battery. Charge about 30 minutes and swap to next set of two and so on. Check voltage of each battery and try cart charger.
Do you have a volt meter if not get one.
craig tn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:54 PM   #3
smschillig
Not Yet Wild

Try to get a pic, see if it works. I am an avid golfer/ golf coach. Also it is my town cruiser. I live in a small town and everyone in toewn is use to seeing me and my family in the golf cart at the bank, store and even at the school that I teach at. I thought about lift kit but have not had this cart long enough to decide what I want to do with it. Plus I have an 07 Harley that always needs some tinkering and now I'm trying to get extra work to buy a new rifle. Always somthing!!! By the way what is the best lift kit for the money?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg th_untitled-1.jpg (4.8 KB, 24 views)
smschillig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:59 PM   #4
craig tn
Gone Wild

Yamaha

I would say a spindle lift. I had thought about putting the 3" on my wifes G-22 if we stretched it, but she has that on hold for now.
There is a 6" also.
craig tn is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha