lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2012, 06:11 AM   #1
dr1ize
Not Yet Wild

Default Ruff n Tuff repair manual

Does anyone out there know where I can get a service manual online or in book form for a 2004 48v Ruff N Tuff or if anyone has one if you could take a pic of the battery pack so I can see how it should be. I am having wiring issues with the batteries and how the charger should be hooked up to them and I can't find anyone local that will work on it , I would rather fix it myself but I have looked all over online and I can't find anything. I got this cart on a trade for doing work for one of my customers and I am thinking I got the short end on that deal. Thanks in advance.
dr1ize is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
repair, ruff & tuff, ruff and tuff, ruff n tuff
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts