lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2019, 08:07 AM   #1
TSGarp007
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Options for Club Car Precedent PD mod to 20+ speed

Hi all,

Hoping for some friendly advice on a fairly common question... I feel the need for speed! Well, actually, the state of Florida and a few noisy neighbors have me trying to convert my cart to a low speed vehicle so I can legally drive it to the community pool, etc.

I have a 2013 Club Car Precedent. Serial is PD1309-... Buggiesunlimited document describes this as a Precedent I2L Excel. It has original motor and controller, speed code 4, 48V batteries, stock wheels. Best I have seen is 19 mph. I'd prefer to actually have it over 20 mph to satisfy inspection guy, although not entirely sure they'll actually speed test it.

I was hoping for the quick magnet fix, but previous threads indicate no dice for an Excel cart. Looking for recommendations on how to proceed. Is a controller my only option? Prefer to keep the wheels/tires stock.

Thanks for the help!
TSGarp007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club car, excel, i2l, precedent, speed
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car