lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-28-2018, 11:29 PM   #1
unknwn
Getting Wild

Default exhaust from an 07-up Precedent or a header for FE350 would be nice

The 06 Turf1 I brought home yesterday was relatively painless to get operational (yeah!!) since the previous owner (Pittsburg/Allegheny convention center) gave up on it without even trying a new drive belt.
Installed a spare belt, an wala! Cleaning the 3/8" layer of tire/rubber crud off of every conceivable surface took me almost three hours though. The cart was used almost exclusively inside a parking garage so it was -covered- with black tire crud. Yuck!
Even though it's a little battered, I'm quite happy with this replacement for my DS that was stolen last Fall.
The subject of my post is replacement of the exhaust that's suffering a rotten muffler.
I investigated, and found that the 07 and up Precedent shares the SAME part (ClubCar #102585901) for it's Kawasaki FE350.
If I could find a good used one for a nice price I'd just as likely go with terribly restrictive & relatively quiet.
But since my use of the cart is in a rural setting where noise isn't an issue I'd like to get more power out of the cart.
Geez, the headers for these things are tremendously expensive for what they are though.
Does anyone have any experience with the Zemco header?
I'm sure the CCP system is top notch, but there is precious little information about it's fitment, noise level, ect..
Has anyone among you changed your engine assembly, and have that OEM Precedent muffler available?
unknwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car