lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2019, 08:32 PM   #1
WifeSlave
Not Yet Wild

Default New Guy prolly not new question!

So I’m planning on upgrading the speed controller to a 400 amp along with a heavy duty solenoid and forward/reverse switch. I know I need to upgrade the wiring to at least 4 gauge but what my question is, which wires or how many need to be upgraded?

Btw my cart is an 01 ezgo txt series 36 volt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WifeSlave is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO