lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2019, 06:00 PM   #1
Rubidon
Not Yet Wild

Default 91 KF82 Rebuild.

Hi guys,
My wife and I bought a basket case golf cart. Really, the motor was in pieces in a basket. We were told that all it needed was a connecting rod and it would be all set. Figured it would be a cool project for us to work on together.
Yeah right, guy forgot to put the carb and piston in the basket. No matter he sent them a couple days later in the mail.
Long story short, not knowing what the heck we are doing we ordered a rod and with some exploded view pictures we assembled the engine back together with proper torque specs. After figuring out the fuel line nipple was missing off the carb and getting a new one of them, we got it running sort of. It is running like poop but my main concern is there is a knock in the motor.
Where do I start with this problem.
Rubidon is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car