lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2019, 06:58 PM   #1
fishbones
Getting Wild

Default Picked up my new project today Lift Kit?

Got my new project cart today. 94 DS 36v stock.
Ordered some 22x11-10x8 5+3 tires and wheels and I was thinking 4" or 6" lift kit. Is there any advantage to one or the other or is it just looks?
I have read dozens of posts here about lift kits and one will say jakes is good and another will say its not all sports is better, any experienced suggestions would be appreciated.

Also, is there an incremental path to upgrading the torque on these things, I mean instead of going 48 and re-doing it all (probably should have bought a 48V).
Is adding a controller and increasing cable size enough and maybe later when I need to replace batteries make the big move?
Coughing up over 2k to replace motor, controller, F/R switch, cables, batteries and new charger is not in the budget yet as I am already dropping $1500 in cargo box, tires/wheels, lift, HD rear springs, lights, camo wrap, black seat covers etc.
Many thanks. Fishbones
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1139.JPG (146.6 KB, 0 views)
fishbones is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car