lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Drivers Clubs
Drivers Clubs Club Car/Ezgo/Yamaha/etc.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-19-2014, 05:08 PM   #1701
Jay&Kris
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Old School EZGO Marathon Club!

Hi, my husband and I just bought a 1982 ezgo. I'll post some pics of it from the day we bought it for $800 soon. The joke at first was we were going to have to change our names to Dean & Donna because that was written on the side of the cart but that was the first thing my husband sanded off, I guess we're keeping our real names! haha! Add us to the forum and you can give us whatever number that is available, I kinda got lost on where you are at this point. If 75 is available we'll take it, otherwise, just give us a random number and I'll add it to our signature.
Jay&Kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-20-2014, 01:03 PM   #1702
Race Chaser
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay&Kris View Post
Hi, my husband and I just bought a 1982 ezgo. I'll post some pics of it from the day we bought it for $800 soon. The joke at first was we were going to have to change our names to Dean & Donna because that was written on the side of the cart but that was the first thing my husband sanded off, I guess we're keeping our real names! haha! Add us to the forum and you can give us whatever number that is available, I kinda got lost on where you are at this point. If 75 is available we'll take it, otherwise, just give us a random number and I'll add it to our signature.
Welcome to the Old School EZGO Marathon Club and BGW! Sorry, the number 75 is not available, so your number is 319. Enjoy!
Race Chaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 12:26 PM   #1703
LL Cruzer
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Hey Race Chaser, can you assign me the next Old School #
LL Cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:03 PM   #1704
Race Chaser
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Cruzer View Post
Hey Race Chaser, can you assign me the next Old School #
I sure can. Do you own a metal bodied marathon?
Old 09-20-2014, 08:21 PM   #1705
burbs84
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

I just picked up a 1988 2 cycle ezgo marathon (freedom). Its not a pretty thing to look at right now but I got it for $50. Future plans: got a v-twin 992cc generac engine lined up, going to purchase the 4" economy lift with 22 tires and either 12" or 14" rims, fix up the body and paint it either the subaru wrx blue or camaro green, custom dash, shave rear top pads, maybe build a roll cage, mp3 stereo, etc.

I started the tear down and I do body and paint so thats where im going to start. Im selling the original 2 cycle engine on ebay right now so I might purchase the lift. Its going to be a stretched out project but I wanna make it "mine". Nice carts btw! Theres some really nice work here!

I would like to join and be number 586 if possible. If not, no biggie. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20140918_193339.jpg (188.3 KB, 0 views)
burbs84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 11:16 PM   #1706
Race Chaser
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by burbs84 View Post
I just picked up a 1988 2 cycle ezgo marathon (freedom). Its not a pretty thing to look at right now but I got it for $50. Future plans: got a v-twin 992cc generac engine lined up, going to purchase the 4" economy lift with 22 tires and either 12" or 14" rims, fix up the body and paint it either the subaru wrx blue or camaro green, custom dash, shave rear top pads, maybe build a roll cage, mp3 stereo, etc.

I started the tear down and I do body and paint so thats where im going to start. Im selling the original 2 cycle engine on ebay right now so I might purchase the lift. Its going to be a stretched out project but I wanna make it "mine". Nice carts btw! Theres some really nice work here!

I would like to join and be number 586 if possible. If not, no biggie. Thanks!
586 it is! Welcome to the Old School EZGO Marathon Club! Good luck with your rebuild and be sure to keep us up to date on your progress.
Old 09-20-2014, 11:37 PM   #1707
burbs84
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Race Chaser View Post
586 it is! Welcome to the Old School EZGO Marathon Club! Good luck with your rebuild and be sure to keep us up to date on your progress.
Thank you, will do!
burbs84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 08:51 PM   #1708
oldgrape
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I have an 87 Marathon. Just starting to upgrade her to 48 volts and new everything else.:

Last edited by oldgrape; 09-26-2014 at 08:56 PM.. Reason: added pic
oldgrape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 09:04 PM   #1709
oldgrape
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Please sign me up!
oldgrape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 09:39 PM   #1710
Race Chaser
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgrape View Post
Please sign me up!
Nice looking ride! Welcome to the Old School EZGO Marathon Club!

Your number is 320. Enjoy.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Drivers Clubs