lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-26-2023, 01:22 PM   #1
Mona
Not Yet Wild

Smile Yamaha 36V G2E electric golf cart repair

I am new here, My name is Mona 70Yrs old. There is no one around my location to repair my cart that I truly love, so I try myself. I am still pretty handy but I am looking for a complete manual for wiring and detailed repair on the electric running parts and connections. I have been searching for this online but cannot get anything for Yamaha. Any advice you can give me would be deeply appreciated Please don't tell me to get another cart, I can't afford it being retired and alone with fixed income. Thank you very much
Mona is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-28-2023, 07:44 AM   #2
sdkingmx@gmail.com
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Yamaha 36V G2E electric golf cart repair

Hello Mona, I just purchased a 1990 G8E. I was able to purchase the service manual from emanualonline.com to get all the wiring diagrams. So far, I had to replace 2 diodes, backup buzzer, batteries and just received a Curtis controller (Part#994). Right now, at $1,800 in costs. Today is the day I attempt to connect the controller. So far, I can identify 4 of the cables that need to connect to the controller. The problem I am having now is I am not sure how to connect the wires to the pins 1,2,3 and 5. The old controller had all of the 6 wires soldered on the board. Anyways, if you have any questions I will attempt to answer since we have similar carts. Thanks
sdkingmx@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 10:59 AM   #3
Mona
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Yamaha 36V G2E electric golf cart repair

Thank you for the info and good luck on that controller. I will ck out that website
Mona is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1989 electric, 36v, g2e, yamaha
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha