lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-22-2023, 11:28 AM   #1
Startrez
Not Yet Wild

Default 2020 EZGO Express Elite S4 Questions

Hello all, new member to the forum and new owner of a 2020 Express S4. I have some questions I am struggling to get some answers on and was hoping that the group here might be able to help.

1. The Roof it came with is the curved Sunroof, nice roof, would rather have a flat more "golf cart" capable roof. (Hand holds as an example). I keep seeing many options, but very few tied to the Express S4 (2020).

Is the express s4 really just a TXT chassis? Can I use an aftermarket roof easily for a TXT on the 2020 Express S4?

2. The Dash is less than optimal for customization. Is there any way to get a blank for the dash or even a model i can 3d print. Specifically of the plate that houses the Key/Power Meter/Light Switches etc. It appears you can order a replacement from ezgo, but they never have one in stock but even that it not opimal.

3. The cup holders on the express are horrid. Is there any custom dash that fits the 2020 Express S4? I see plenty for TXTs, but see question 1, any suggestions here would be appreciated.

Thanks all for reading this and appreciate any suggestions or ideas.

Also heres a less than flattering view of the cart before i started making some changes. Will post a new one shortly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2168.jpg (14.0 KB, 0 views)
Startrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-22-2023, 03:09 PM   #2
TheCartBoy
WARRANTY VOID

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2020 EZGO Express Elite S4 Questions

Heres an S4 (gas) with MODZ tower top. Looks good, but cant tell if they needed to modify it to fit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xaMBQtGiOw
TheCartBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 10:54 PM   #3
DStarinieri
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2020 EZGO Express Elite S4 Questions

Thanks much!
DStarinieri is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
express, ezgo, lithium, modifications
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO