Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-26-2023, 09:00 AM   #11
Brian Baker
Gone Wild

Default Re: WTB Club Car DS stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forty01 View Post
Not hard at all, I’d honestly say the most difficult part is the front cowl aluminum trim piece because it has a track inside for the bolt catches. They’re like 6 little flathead screwdriver tip bolts you have to unscrew off it. Two just under the cup holders on each side and two at the top of each glove box area just inset a bit from the edge. When I’m putting it back on I line them up by eye best I can then put a little piece of tape in them to hold in place. It sounds whacky now but you’ll see what I’m talking about when you do it.
My bad, I did forget about the top 2, sorry about that.
Brian Baker is online now   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-12-2023, 07:23 AM   #12
barlowchiro
Gone Wild

Club Car

I have a Jake's Sport shifter for a Club Car, I have a D&D motor, Alltrax SR48500 controller and a HD solenoid if you are in need of any of that stuff.
barlowchiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 11:55 AM   #13
Forty01
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by barlowchiro View Post
I have a Jake's Sport shifter for a Club Car, I have a D&D motor, Alltrax SR48500 controller and a HD solenoid if you are in need of any of that stuff.
Man I wish you would have seen this one week soon! I have all my motor, controller, etc. parts on the way.

Any chance you have a line on an Allsport super sport 6” lift for an 06 DS?
Forty01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 07:08 PM   #14
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Quote:
Man I wish you would have seen this one week soon! I have all my motor, controller, etc. parts on the way.

Any chance you have a line on an Allsport super sport 6” lift for an 06 DS?
I’d give David hicks a call at revolution. If he doesn’t have it in stock (he usually does) he can probably set you up with a drop ship straight from all sports.
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 08:17 PM   #15
Forty01
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP241 View Post
I’d give David hicks a call at revolution. If he doesn’t have it in stock (he usually does) he can probably set you up with a drop ship straight from all sports.
We’ve spoken and he’s in the same boat as the rest of us on Allsport. That being said I did place a pretty large order through him the other day on just about all but the lift… build to come
Old 05-14-2023, 08:40 PM   #16
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Quote:
We’ve spoken and he’s in the same boat as the rest of us on Allsport. That being said I did place a pretty large order through him the other day on just about all but the lift… build to come
Bummer. He’s a great guy to work with for sure.

That said, I’ve used several of the Steeling 6” lift kits with great results. No complaints. I’ve recently used one of the cheap generic 6” lift kits in my gas cart and aside from having to assemble the front lift with really terrible instructions, I’ve got no complaints on the build quality of the kit or the parts. The instructions just kinda suck-diddly-uck.
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 05:17 AM   #17
Forty01
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP241 View Post
Bummer. He’s a great guy to work with for sure.

That said, I’ve used several of the Steeling 6” lift kits with great results. No complaints. I’ve recently used one of the cheap generic 6” lift kits in my gas cart and aside from having to assemble the front lift with really terrible instructions, I’ve got no complaints on the build quality of the kit or the parts. The instructions just kinda suck-diddly-uck.
My biggest concern with a lift is how it will handle at 25mph. Not that I’m going that fast all the time but it does happen. I had the Allsport and it was great. No issues at any time. I’m open to others but I see a lot of guys on here saying they get death wobble at those speeds even from some other reputable lifts.
Old 05-15-2023, 07:30 AM   #18
barlowchiro
Gone Wild

Club Car

No lift, sorry.
barlowchiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 09:39 AM   #19
KartMan154
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
My biggest concern with a lift is how it will handle at 25mph. Not that I’m going that fast all the time but it does happen. I had the Allsport and it was great. No issues at any time. I’m open to others but I see a lot of guys on here saying they get death wobble at those speeds even from some other reputable lifts.

In my experience, death wobble usually occurs on spindle lift kits, that's because those lifts use most of the stock steering and suspension that can be worn out.
KartMan154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 10:21 AM   #20
Forty01
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by KartMan154 View Post
In my experience, death wobble usually occurs on spindle lift kits, that's because those lifts use most of the stock steering and suspension that can be worn out.
In that case aside from Allsport which double A arm, heim joint lift would you recommend?
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts