lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-23-2021, 01:43 PM   #21
sgremp
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Navitas for Icon!

Resolved! Too bad both kids are napping to be able to go try it, but it moves back and forth in the garage at least. Have to go into app, sign in (even though it looks like already signed in), use the three dashes at the top left, go to view engineering tabs, then more in the bottom right corner then TOGGLEKEYSWITCH, mine was already set to on, which was supposed to fix it so tech guy said to toggle off the , I did, then save, then it worked, such an easy fix…these additional settings were hidden until I signed in then went back into the menus again so make sure you are “fully” signed in to get to them.
sgremp is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-23-2021, 08:51 PM   #22
jimbrooks333
Not Yet Wild

Yup! That was exactly what was up with mine also!!! Have fun! Congrats
jimbrooks333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 06:10 AM   #23
sgremp
Not Yet Wild

Jim brooks, any idea what the two yellow wires are that connect to the same terminal and then bolted to the solenoid are? Mine are a couple inches shorter than yours it appears and are pretty taught stretching accross to where the solenoid was moved to, would like to know what type of wire it is to add a little slack and just in general to know what they do (in case they snap maybe I’ll have an indicator of what’s not working so I’ll know that’s what happened)? I checked the wiring diagram from Atrain but can’t see them on there and can’t trace them back without really taking stuff apart which I don’t want to go through. It works as is, just nervous on bumpy rides if they would end up ripped or snapped…had to stretch them to the max. Thanks!
sgremp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 08:21 PM   #24
RXV Dawg
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Hey guys, any update on this? We have a lot of hills here where I live and I'm looking to get some improvement on hill climbing. I had a 2012 RXV and it went 21 up-hill and down and I really miss having that.
RXV Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 01:33 PM   #25
robertmII
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by RXV Dawg View Post
Hey guys, any update on this? We have a lot of hills here where I live and I'm looking to get some improvement on hill climbing. I had a 2012 RXV and it went 21 up-hill and down and I really miss having that.

S51105P with factory controller works great for big hills. I don't have first hand experience yet but dealer in Austin (really hilly there) has installed 8 on i40l and i60l without issue.
robertmII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 01:49 PM   #26
RXV Dawg
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmII View Post
S51105P with factory controller works great for big hills. I don't have first hand experience yet but dealer in Austin (really hilly there) has installed 8 on i40l and i60l without issue.
Sorry, what is the S51105P?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Old 11-29-2021, 02:55 PM   #27
RXV Dawg
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Never mind, I see it is a lithium battery. Will look at that when batteries are needed. Thanks. Still would like to hear the feedback on the Navitas.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Old 03-12-2023, 09:26 AM   #28
staffcurtis
Not Yet Wild

How much faster was the cart with the navitas over stock? I have and advanced EV advent and it already goes 25mph. If I can hit 35mph I'll be happy.
staffcurtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 12:25 PM   #29
derelicte
Gone Wild

I wouldn't want to go 35 in one of these. 33 is scary enough.

Maybe the non lifted carts are better, but I doubt it.
derelicte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 04:01 PM   #30
mrmotoguzzi00
Gone Wild
Club Car

Your right anything over 30 is sketchy in my cart, It's on 23's and lifted just enough to clear...
mrmotoguzzi00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
controller, i60l, lithium, navitas, navitas controller
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon