lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Harley Davidson

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-07-2020, 10:10 AM   #11
tom413
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 1976 DE-40 Manual

I have a 76 just like it and I have been ripped off twice try to buy repair manuals for it . Not very tech savy to say the least. All I'm trying to learn is how the hell can I get the pucks to spread open on the caliper so I can get them to fit over the disc. Can someone please tell me how this I'm sure simple thing is done. I have completely went through this whole cart and figured it out and now I cant even put the brake caliper on the disc. Thank you

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
tom413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-07-2020, 10:14 AM   #12
tom413
Not Yet Wild

I clicked on the link a dozen times and it dong take me anywhere is that how it's supposed to work. Sorry for the aggravation I'm just really ready to finish this project and a simple little thing like a caliper is stopped me. Thank you in advance if some one could get to a manual that I will be glad to pay for the download or a simple how do you get the caliper on the disc

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
tom413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 04:27 PM   #13
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

That link still works, takes you to the directory then you navigate go hd. But here is a dorect link to that manual.
https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/colu...7_EL_DE-40.pdf
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Harley Davidson