lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
Sigep749
Not Yet Wild

Default EZGO Textron 20484 Total Charge Testing

I am trying to test an EZGO Textron 20484 Total Charge (36 V)to see if it is working. It won't come on, hum, anything. I understand most of the charges have to sense a minimum amount of voltage before they will come on, my problem is, I have the charger and not the cart(my mom's cart, which is 150 miles away). I think the problem she was having is from the contact on the plug in on the DC side was slid out and not making contact(I think) and now I would like to verify that the charger works before sending it back. Is it possible to trick the unit into thinking it has the required voltage in order to verify function and output?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Sigep749 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO