lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-15-2013, 09:53 PM   #1
Budule
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Front suspension kit?

Everything seams bad on this 88 front end so I thought I would rebuild the one in the floor off the other (cracked frame ) cart....when I check on kits (from several site sponsors) I find a kit that says "93 and up" ....but when you look at just individual parts like the spindles and springs and such it says "81 and up".....so would the 93 kit work?
Budule is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-16-2013, 07:17 AM   #2
Bill
Getting Wild

Default Re: Front suspension kit?

It probably depends on what is included in the kit.
I know they changed the "frame" that the lower control arm bolts to. They went from a long bolt to hold the arm to two short bolts to hold it in place.
I don't know if the bushings are the same or one kit might include the bolt/bolts and another does not.
I'd make some phone calls if nobody else chimes in.
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car