lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Harley Davidson

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2015, 11:42 PM   #11
tew45
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

Default Re: Harley Davidson CD

If you think my CD will help you just PM me your mailing address and I will mail you one.
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-31-2015, 02:37 PM   #12
smkummer
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

Quote:
Originally Posted by johneyoung View Post
any INDIANA AMF-Harley owners out here?
Yes, on the Indiana side of Louisville. How is it going? My cart is a 72 Harley 3 wheeler, that I just did a 50 over top end on and it runs strong.
Old 05-31-2015, 04:05 PM   #13
tew45
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

I have sent out 2 CD's and I have asked for $5.00 each for expenses. It cost $2.35 postage plus container and blank CD. I have added a service manual with photos that actually show details and not the copied distortions. I have a 1974 4 wheel and a 1976 3 wheel with a steering wheel. I picked up a 1988 EZGO but I'm not sure if I am going to get into the EZGO thing. I have included in the CD a repair of the HD drive clutch with stripped or broken cover studs. I had a clutch with a very good face but the studs seemed to be threaded for 12-28 nuts and one was stripped. I was told that there was no repair for this problem but they were wrong. I replaced the threaded part of the studs and made a good clutch. It is not easy to do without the proper tools but I have seen that many cart owners are well set up with tooling. For those of you that have the CD please comment on its usefulness.
Old 06-01-2015, 04:46 PM   #14
Glen1952
Not Yet Wild
Harley Davidson

I am needing a manual as well. I have a 1978 AMF Harley Davidson 3 wheel golf cart.
Old 06-01-2015, 07:49 PM   #15
tew45
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/columbia-parcars/ Will get you a free manual for your cart. It is unethical for me to be sending my own CD for even just expenses. If I knew if it was eligible for a sticky I would put it there. I just cannot send any more CD's. I don't know if they are worth the effort. I will check and see if I can get uploaded to the forum if that is acceptable and worthwhile.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:34 AM   #16
tew45
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

Hey folks, Do not send me any money for the CD. (probably not worth it anyway). I have found a less expensive way to send them. The forum has been good to me and that is the least I can do to repay some help I have received. I can afford to send a few each year to the forum members. I will sell them on e-bay to cover any expense.
It should be free to forum members. Also I have made a flywheel puller I will try to put on a loaner program as soon as I can figure how to handle it. It is made just like the factory puller!
Old 06-02-2015, 12:39 PM   #17
cbiscuit
Not Yet Wild
Harley Davidson

Where is this pdf file?
Old 06-02-2015, 12:44 PM   #18
tew45
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/columbia-parcars/ This is the only manual on file now. What other PDF are you looking for?
Old 06-02-2015, 12:58 PM   #19
cbiscuit
Not Yet Wild
Harley Davidson

The one you described in this post:
'You didn't order my CD for it has been off e-bay for a while. My Manual is better than most because the photos haven't been copied over and over. I'm sure the one you get will be a good one but you will not get my 30 some odd pages of personal notes If you send me your e-mail I will be glad to send you a copy in PDF format. It is an on going paper but I think it is very useful.'
Old 06-02-2015, 09:16 PM   #20
tew45
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

cbiscuit, if you want a copy of the CD and manual, pm me your address and when I get a couple of bucks ahead I will send you one.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Harley Davidson