lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-19-2024, 11:31 AM   #1
Shrimpman123
Not Yet Wild

Default 1988 Robin EC25-3PG

Hey everyone,I’ve got an old EZGO I’m working on for a neighbor.It has the EC25-3PG Robin in it .Compression is about 80lbs and it’s around 110lbs if you add oil to cyl and test. The flex hose from the carb to the air cleaner canister is bad (rotten) .Carb end of flex hose is 2-1/2in and the canister end is 2in… .I understand parts are hArd to find ,but any ideas what I can do ,or if that flex pipe is available somewhere?Old girl runs good after warmed up ,hard starting when cold ..also is the fuel pump available ?Thanks for any help !
Shrimpman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-19-2024, 09:22 PM   #2
Dabble Inn
Nincompoop Club Member

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1988 Robin EC25-3PG

Are you sure it's a 2pg? Or, are you sure it's an 88? The 3pg didn't come out till 89, an easy way to tell is which way the clutches/belt are positioned. 88 and older the belt runs side to side, in 89 with the 3pg the belt runs front to back....

Either way, you won't find a new intake air hose. Maybe a used one somewhere but you'll probably have to make one, maybe look into universal flex radiator hoses? Or go to a filter that clamps on to the carb like a dirt bike, the fuel pumps are still available for both. Good Luck
Dabble Inn is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO