lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-24-2017, 11:55 AM   #1
JakeDog1
Not Yet Wild

Default 2006 Club Car Precedent CE Front Leaf Spring Bushings

The Front leaf spring bushings have crumbled, All I find on Amazon or Ebay is DS Front and rear or Precedent rear only. Can the DS rear bushing set be altered to fit the Precedent front leaf spring or do i need to buy something else?
JakeDog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-24-2017, 12:17 PM   #2
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: 2006 Club Car Precedent CE Front Leaf Spring Bushings

Contact David Hicks at http://www.revolutiongolfcars.com/ He is a site sponsor here and will have what you need and the technical support to go along with them...
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 06:00 PM   #3
Golf cart guy
Gone Wild

YOu have to use the Precedent gray bushings
Golf cart guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 07:58 PM   #4
Twincam47
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

http://www.revolutiongolfcars.com/_p...r-cc-precedent
Twincam47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 11:04 AM   #5
JakeDog1
Not Yet Wild

Thanks for the input folks. I ordered the gray ones from Golf Car King (Site Sponsor). they confirmed payment on July 26, 2017, charged $11.95 shipping and thats the last i heard of them. I called today Aug. 8,2017 and was told they "drop shipped it", out sourced to another company, and he would email me a tracking #. $10.95 part and $11.95 shipping. No follow up. Not real Keen on the King right now.
JakeDog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 11:53 AM   #6
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

That may be true, but you had 2 members on here point you in the best direction. We did that because we knew what you needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan4Ever View Post
Contact David Hicks at http://www.revolutiongolfcars.com/ He is a site sponsor here and will have what you need and the technical support to go along with them...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twincam47 View Post
Old 08-08-2017, 09:45 PM   #7
Cruise Master
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeDog1 View Post
Thanks for the input folks. I ordered the gray ones from Golf Car King (Site Sponsor). they confirmed payment on July 26, 2017, charged $11.95 shipping and thats the last i heard of them. I called today Aug. 8,2017 and was told they "drop shipped it", out sourced to another company, and he would email me a tracking #. $10.95 part and $11.95 shipping. No follow up. Not real Keen on the King right now.
Makes sense why you went with them. The people who run the forum state that the 13 site sponsors are held to high standards. Going with the recommended thread one would have been $35.53 + $10.50 in shipping. I can only assume we're comparing apples to apples between the two site sponsors.

If I had only 2 posts and was new to the forum I would have done the exact same thing as you did. It's only makes common sense.

Keep us informed how your efforts go. The internet is a great way for others to learn, as much as it is a great way for a small business to make sales. I ran a resale web hosting company back in 1994 as a sideline. It always amazed me how everyone thought I was a huge company with multiple employees, when in reality I was just a LLC working out of a spare bedroom.
Cruise Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 10:04 PM   #8
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Not apples to apples Cruiser. Go look at the GCK bushings and you will see. We pointed him there for a reason..... Revolutions' is the "Complete" front suspension kit. (And if he had contacted him I am sure he would have gotten the details and more - David is known for having ways to save members $'s)
Old 08-09-2017, 04:15 PM   #9
Twincam47
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan4Ever View Post
Not apples to apples Cruiser. Go look at the GCK bushings and you will see. We pointed him there for a reason..... Revolutions' is the "Complete" front suspension kit. (And if he had contacted him I am sure he would have gotten the details and more - David is known for having ways to save members $'s)
Nole is correct. For $10.95 you only get the leaf spring bushings.
https://www.golfcartking.com/4-club-...-kit-set-of-4/

For another $25.95 you get the rest of the bushings which are included in a complete package from the (2) sponsor directed posts.
https://www.golfcartking.com/club-ca...m-bushing-kit/

So about the same price but Revolution/David will fix problems fast! GCK might be OK, but you have to know what you are buying in the total package. And you can just about bet if the Leaf bushings are crumbled, the rest will be in bad shape also.
Twincam47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car