lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2015, 11:26 AM   #1
ls1chris
Getting Wild

Default 2013 ez-go rxv

hey fella's new guy here! first post.
from canada just bought a 2013 RXV freedom 4 pass gas cart, for use in the mayan riviera. adjusted the pedal slack, the governor ( just a tad bit ) and the throttle plate stop screw ( had a bit of exhaust back fire at low speed)
got that stuff figured out.
my question(s) ordered a Jakes 6" spindle kit, with 23" tires and 2- 1" spacers just in case i needed for the rear or the front rub.(6"lift and tire package #1

1-is there any welding involved with the rear axle? or are the blocks / flanges held in place with new ubolts?

2- is 1" spacers enough ? do i need to order 2 more? or 2" spacers?

3- i ordered EZ-GO axle offset kit from the local EZ-GO dealer here part number 627807 i assume this relocates the diff closer to the rear of the cart?

it says for up to 4" but i am going to use it anyway. cart already has the HD rear leafs.
pretty excited for the wife and kids to get out here and tour around town in the new buggy. it surprises me how after owning a cart , how often you see them! i also ordered these slick side mirrors with directional LED's, a unique key'd ignition and a bunch of other due-dads and gizmo's ( i cant remember everything i was online shopping and went to the off road importer in cancun and gave him a list)
i am going to get a cart for back home to tinker with and bomb around the acreage, visit neighbors ect.

thanks for your opinions!!
Chris from Canada or Puerto Morelos
ls1chris is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts