lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center
Design Center Shop tools, fabrication and Paint and Body

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-26-2017, 06:37 PM   #1
Dan Lee
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Custom rear seat & seat lean back bracket ideas needed.

Wondering if anyone has pics of a part I haven't found yet or custom builds. I own a welder (I can weld enough to get by, but not even an "average" welder) & currently am playing with some slotted angle iron to look at different ideas to add a rear seat but not have it stick out like all of the aftermarket kits.

I've already added a 2" receiver to this cart, so a removable rear step can go there, I'm not sure why I want it to be so compact other than it currently fits in a truck bed while towing a boat & it's tight around the garage. My thought is to move the front seat "lean back" forward about 3" & make a removable rear seat or flip down rear seat that won't go far past the rear bumper.

A few pics of where the design is going before I buy the real steel & start chopping & welding.

Needing to eliminate the bag holder seat brackets sticking out so far

Mock ups that moves rear seat ahead

Tying in the roof should be easy, the angles & lines will slightly change, but I'd like the roof about 3" lower anyway. It sits just under 7' now with the rack on.

Thanks for looking & if you have any pics that can give me inspiration.

Has anyone seen the lean back connected to the seat base so it folds forward when the seat lifts up?
Dan Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center