lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts
Gas golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2012, 08:45 AM   #1
simple man
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Pulse fuel pumps

I've got a question on the pulse actuation part of these pumps. Can you use the intake manifold vacuum for the pulse, or do you need the push from the crank case pressure to operate the pump? I think the pulse from the intake manifold would be stronger, but the pump may require a push instead of a pull.
What's your feelings on this? I don't have a pump here to try or I'd do some experimenting!
simple man is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts