lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-15-2020, 05:53 PM   #1
Mizzled
Not Yet Wild

Default Need Help Identifying Which Wiring Diagram Is Correct for '96 TXT Series

Hi all, novice cart mechanic here and I'm confused on which of the attached wiring diagrams I should be using for my '96 TXT Series cart. I don't have the A2 post on the controller, so should the cable from S1 go to D and S2 to B or the other way around? Appreciate the help!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wiring Diagram - Series.JPG (55.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg EZGO TXT Series Wiring.jpg (87.2 KB, 0 views)
Mizzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-15-2020, 05:54 PM   #2
Mizzled
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Need Help Identifying Which Wiring Diagram Is Correct for '96 TXT Series

The first wiring diagram I got off the forum here and the second is one that my local Golf Cart repair shop sent me.
Old 12-15-2020, 06:10 PM   #3
handtools
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Need Help Identifying Which Wiring Diagram Is Correct for '96 TXT Series

Either way will work, there is more than one way to wire a series cart. Just follow one or the other , don't mix diagrams.
handtools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 06:47 PM   #4
Mizzled
Not Yet Wild

Ok great, thank you!
Old 12-15-2020, 07:16 PM   #5
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Since A1 & A2 are connected the same on both diagrams, the cart will run forward when F/R lever is in F when S1 & S2 are wired one way and will run in reverse when F/R is in F when wired the other way.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 10:59 AM   #6
Mizzled
Not Yet Wild

Understood, thanks JohnnieB!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO