lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-16-2023, 11:12 AM   #11
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Oil Leaking After Inner Seal Replacement G29 YDRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleToe View Post
This is great information! I think I may replace the seals and also swap out the brake set with this kit while I am at it. I might have read somewhere that you have to press off a bearing or something when trying to get the last brake discs off. Anyone heard about that?
Yes that is true. The bolts holding the brake assembly are very tight also. You need a very robust Allen wrench to get the old bolts off. I think they include new ones in the brake kit. I had mine apart, measured the brake assembly thickness compared to new ones and decided to leave the old ones in there for now. Mine had been neglected by previous owners so there was lots of brake sludge in there. I cleaned it out and everything was good so I reassembled it and put in new fluid. (much easier to do while the transaxle is out of the cart)
Volt_Ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha