lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-06-2020, 07:17 PM   #11
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Leaf spring on 1200 EZGO won't go.

Stove Bolt Good to see you on the board. I knew if I stayed on a hundred years ya'll would show up again. Hope all is well in the north
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-06-2020, 09:26 PM   #12
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Stove Bolt Good to see you on the board. I knew if I stayed on a hundred years ya'll would show up again. Hope all is well in the north
Thanks scotty, I'm doing well...so far.
StoveBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 09:06 AM   #13
hojolabo
Not Yet Wild

Back to calling 911 to get up[emoji30]
I too am 80 yrs old and "was" in the same boat B-4 getting my shoulder replaced and having to do therapy in order to get my full ROM, reage of motion back or nearly.
The unexpected benefit of the therapy and to my surprise was after 3.5 months of doing their specified exercises, I found that I can actually get vertical again from prone with little to no effort.
Two things I've learned in in my life is that, with a proper diet "daily" and continuing with the prescribed shoulder therapy to this day, I can do actually think it'll make it to 100 or at least not take insulin plus get into a vertical position with ease.
Lo carb diet to control my sugar from 8.4 in 2017 at 187 lbs to currently 5.7 and 162 lbs.
Therapy exercises started November 15th, 2021 to current March 9th 2023, will continue both for the rest of my time, for two key reasons, #'s don't lie and feeling great at 80.5 yrs old, on my way to 100. One year at a time [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk
hojolabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 11:01 AM   #14
DaveTM
Gone Wild

You gotta "stay at it"!!

I'm getting older and loading my cart on and off my truck (via winch...I cannot drive it on as my disability prevents me from getting out of the cart and back on the ground) is getting harder as each year comes. So, I ordered a machine that I can drive onto my truck....get off, get down the bed via the F-150 factory hidden step....close the gate and GO!!

Same with getting it off the truck. Smaller unit.....easier to "hide" from game I wish to hunt...is considered a "wheelchair" under Federal ADA law so no "permits" need to be sought to go hunting and fishing on public properties!!

It will keep me going!!

DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 09:55 AM   #15
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Threaded rod is usually only Grade 2. I'd want at least Grade 5 in those leaf spring bolts. Grade 2 will be fine with no load, as soon as you load that cart up those can bend and break. My 2 cents.
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts