Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-10-2009, 08:57 AM   #1
OLD MEC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Wanted Bombardier NEV Parts

Looking for exterior parts for a Bombardier NEV or usable parts car?
OLD MEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-11-2009, 04:32 PM   #2
cart de golf
Gone Wild

Default Re: Wanted Bombardier NEV Parts

http://www.peacockltd.com/miscpage_002.asp

hard to find used part

these car are junk bombardier stoped making them peackock bought out the inventory
cart de golf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 04:40 PM   #3
OLD MEC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Thanks for info, contacted them and found that the prices are clear out of my reach? $190. for a headlight, I can make one cheaper than that? Im sure other parts are the same in price structure as well?
Sounds like unless I can find a parts car I will be making alot of parts?
OLD MEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:20 AM   #4
cart de golf
Gone Wild

there is a guy in pheonix who as one not running look in the old treads of BU forum , he ask me before for stuff he might want to sell it for parts
cart de golf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 05:39 PM   #5
NVme
Not Yet Wild

Do you still have your Bomb?
NVme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:26 AM   #6
NVme
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
these car are junk bombardier stoped making them peackock bought out the inventory

Let's review the standard equipment that the Bombardier NV came from the factory with: standard 4 wheel independent suspension (double wishbones and adjustable coil-overs), rack and pinion steering, 72VDC shunt motor with regen, and a top speed that exceeded any other production cart at the time. Also, it boasts street legal lighting, horn, and wiper/washer, comfortable bucket seats, a decent trunk, and a 500# towing capacity.

It seems to me that my Bombardier already started out ahead of the game, leaving me with more money and time to upgrade to modern lithium batteries and perhaps an aftermarket controller for even more speed (with the 12" wheels it does between 30-32 mph until the speed limiter kicks in). So, why is it junk?
Old 01-01-2012, 11:37 AM   #7
rib33024

NVme --- You do know that the last post in this thread was 3 years ago, 4/12/09

Let's review the standard equipment that the Bombardier NV came from the factory with: standard 4 wheel independent suspension (double wishbones and adjustable coil-overs), rack and pinion steering, 72VDC shunt motor with regen, and a top speed that exceeded any other production cart at the time. Also, it boasts street legal lighting, horn, and wiper/washer, comfortable bucket seats, a decent trunk, and a 500# towing capacity.

It seems to me that my Bombardier already started out ahead of the game, leaving me with more money and time to upgrade to modern lithium batteries and perhaps an aftermarket controller for even more speed (with the 12" wheels it does between 30-32 mph until the speed limiter kicks in). So, why is it junk?[/QUOTE]
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:27 PM   #8
NVme
Not Yet Wild

Sure enough, rib. But I figured if cart cruised back through I might get enlightened..

I'm always interested in someone's experience with these machines as they are few and far between in my neck of the woods. Most of my experience is with pre-Polaris GEMs. Most of the NEVs round here are GEMs or Thinks.

Have a happy new year!!!
Old 01-02-2012, 02:32 PM   #9
stinger5
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVme View Post
Sure enough, rib. But I figured if cart cruised back through I might get enlightened..

I'm always interested in someone's experience with these machines as they are few and far between in my neck of the woods. Most of my experience is with pre-Polaris GEMs. Most of the NEVs round here are GEMs or Thinks.

Have a happy new year!!!
Do you ever see any requests for, or parts for sale for the GEM carts in your area NV ? I'm customizing an early version (trans 2) built here in Columbia MO before they went bust. I need some apparantly hard to find pieces but I also have some good stuff if anyone needs it.
Shame to see it go to the scrap heap when it might help someone to complete a project.
stinger5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:14 PM   #10
NVme
Not Yet Wild

Howdy Stinger!

Sometimes there are folks around here looking for stuff. I used to work for my local Park & Rec District and they have some of the early models as does our city maintenance department. The next time I visit the guys I'll ask if they need anything... whatta ya got?
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts