lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-12-2022, 11:43 AM   #1
OldBadUTV
Not Yet Wild

Default Front springs for Bad Boy XTO

Have a 2011 Bad Boy Buggy XTO that I've been using around the ranch for a few years. The front suspension has coil-over struts with progressive rate springs. The springs have gotten very saggy, and I've lost about half the ride height/ground clearance in front. Looking for someone who sells replacement BBB front springs or recommendation on other brand springs that could be swapped. I'm aware that Bad Boy Buggies was sold first to Textron and then to Arctic Cat (I think). I've contacted Arctic Cat tech support, and all they could offer was "ask an Arctic Cat dealer". Dealers have no knowledge of the old BBB's. So, I'm sort of stuck figuring it out on my own.
OldBadUTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-14-2022, 09:36 AM   #2
OldBadUTV
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Front springs for Bad Boy XTO

After rooting around on the forum, I found a previously posted thread that recommended countrycat.com for BBB parts. They do indeed have some of the parts. I think I will be able to get my springs from them, although they are still waiting on them from Textron. At least they are not discontinued parts yet. If any of you are looking for BBB parts, you might try countrycat. They were very helpful with my questions.
OldBadUTV is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bad boy buggy, springs, xto
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts