Restoration Early 70's and older restoration projects

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-04-2014, 10:29 AM   #11
Travcojosh
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 1971 Harley Davidson Electric Cart Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkummer View Post
I use portable stadium seats with backs on them for the passengers in the back. Your girls would be a perfect fit for those.
That is a great idea. I'll look into that!

Things have been at a standstill on the golf cart as I am feeling the pressure to finish the motorhome. It is almost ready for paint, just ran out of time this weekend. All that is left on the cart is to tape and a little more sanding before paint.
Travcojosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-06-2020, 10:54 PM   #12
tom413
Not Yet Wild

I have restored or partially restored 4 of the gas three wheeled and have a 81 now. But the one thing I havent run across or had to do was install a hub and disc on an electric 4 wheel 76. I fabed a hub and bought a disc from vintage and I cannot get the caliper to spread so I can put it over the disc. Can anyone tell me how that's done. And I'm sure I'm doing this wrong because I cant figure out where on the site I should put this. It seems every time I do it's the wrong place I tri not to aggravate and have read everything I can and havent seen anything on the subject thank you

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
tom413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 10:01 AM   #13
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom413 View Post
I have restored or partially restored 4 of the gas three wheeled and have a 81 now. But the one thing I havent run across or had to do was install a hub and disc on an electric 4 wheel 76. I fabed a hub and bought a disc from vintage and I cannot get the caliper to spread so I can put it over the disc. Can anyone tell me how that's done. And I'm sure I'm doing this wrong because I cant figure out where on the site I should put this. It seems every time I do it's the wrong place I tri not to aggravate and have read everything I can and havent seen anything on the subject thank you
Hi Tom, post your question here in the electric HD section: https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 10:03 AM   #14
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travcojosh View Post
Things have been at a standstill on the golf cart as I am feeling the pressure to finish the motorhome. It is almost ready for paint, just ran out of time this weekend. All that is left on the cart is to tape and a little more sanding before paint.
Josh, great build! I picked up a '68 sparky HD back in 2015 and have since converted it to solid state. They are fun old carts! Any updates with yours?
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Restoration