lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-30-2020, 12:30 PM   #11
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: 2005 Rear End Help

Just put the tube in the "drain plug" on the pan (that isnt a drain plug).
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-04-2020, 06:49 AM   #12
wjrich100
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Had a similar problem after removing the pan on my '06 G22- couldn't figure out how to refill it.
Went to a local pharmacy and asked the pharmacist if I could buy a syringe- barrel and plunger, not the needle. She looked at me suspiciously and asked why. I explained what I was trying to do and after laughing about it, she gave me a pediatric syringe that they use to feed meds to kids. It's a bit larger that a standard syringe.
Went back and poured out the appropriate quantity of gear oil into a measuring cup, jacked up the back of the cart for a better angle, and squirted the oil into the hole. Worked perfectly.
wjrich100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 11:29 PM   #13
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjrich100 View Post
Had a similar problem after removing the pan on my '06 G22- couldn't figure out how to refill it.
Went to a local pharmacy and asked the pharmacist if I could buy a syringe- barrel and plunger, not the needle. She looked at me suspiciously and asked why. I explained what I was trying to do and after laughing about it, she gave me a pediatric syringe that they use to feed meds to kids. It's a bit larger that a standard syringe.
Went back and poured out the appropriate quantity of gear oil into a measuring cup, jacked up the back of the cart for a better angle, and squirted the oil into the hole. Worked perfectly.
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha